Dependency: 100+ Knowledge Base questions
Please note, the Questionnaire Eliminator works by referencing your Knowledge Base of existing questions and answers in order to answer new questionnaires for you.
You must have at least 100 Knowledge Base q&a's for the Eliminator to give good results. We recommend at least 400 q&a's for the best results.
If you need inspiration of what to add, see the example question set in Adding content to you Knowledge Base.
The Eliminator works by ingesting a questionnaire you upload to it, running for a short "processing" period, then returning AI-drafted answers to each of the questionnaire's questions.
To upload a questionnaire to the Eliminator, navigate to the Questionnaire tab, then click "Add Questionnaire."
You will see the following modal:
The fields are:
- Assignee: Who should take the first pass of reviewing the bot's output? Your username is selected by default, but you can assign the responsibility to anyone who is part of your Conveyor organization.
- Collaborators: What other team members should be in-the-know about progress on this questionnaire? Anyone you add as a Collaborator will receive updates about this questionnaire as it progresses (e.g., from
Ready for Review). They will also be able to collaborate on the questionnaire with you, even if their Conveyor permission level would otherwise restrict their ability to view or edit questionnaires.
- Customer web domain: This is for internal tracking only. On behalf of what customer are you completing this questionnaire? (E.g., "ford.com" if you were completing a questionnaire from Ford)
- Due date: This is for internal tracking only and can help you prioritize when you have multiple questionnaires. If you selected "Conveyor" as the first responder, this field will instead give you the option to enter your preferred SLA (1 day, 2, days, or 3 days.)
- Product scope: If you have Product Lines configured, this field will be required to specify what product(s) the customer is reviewing as part of this questionnaire. (Select the checkbox if the customer is reviewing all your products.)
- Questionnaire: Select the format of the questionnaire:
- Spreadsheet: For tabular data, such as files with .xlsx or .csv extensions.
- Other File: For other file formats, such as those with .pdf or .doc extensions
- Link: For web portals like OneTrust, or online files like Google Sheets. This option works best with the Conveyor Browser Extension.
- Upload File / Insert Link: Depending on which format you selected, you'll be prompted accordingly here.
- Notes: Optional field for tracking things such as portal login credentials.
If you selected a Spreadsheet, you'll be presented with one more step: Importing Spreadsheets. That's because Conveyor supports exporting spreadsheets back to their original formats at the end of the questionnaire process; to do that, Conveyor needs you to confirm the structure of the original questionnaire upon import.
Conveyor does not currently support exports in any other original format (such as .pdf or .doc); if you selected "Other File" in the Add Questionnaire modal, your questionnaire will go into a queue for manual processing.
Once your questionnaire has completed processing (regardless of the file type), you will receive an email like so:
From there, you can dive into the the Questionnaire index view!
Updated about 2 months ago