Here's how to use our uploader to get content into your Knowledge Base
OK, but what content should I add to my Knowledge Base?
We get it, setting up your KB can be intimidating. If you want more guidance on what type of content (and how much of it!) to add, see What content should I add to my KB?
To import questions from a .csv, select "Import" on the Knowledge Base tab.
Upload an Excel or CSV and follow the on-screen instructions to import the questionnaire. The only required fields are:
You can also add questions individually by clicking "Add a new question":
Before you can add a new question to your Knowledge Base, you will have to check your existing library to see if a similar question has been answered already. This helps prevent a sprawling library of similar content. Once you do that, you can click "Add new question details" if you want to proceed with adding a new question.
From here, you will see the following fields:
- Question: The contents of the question.
- Curator: Who should keep this question up-to-date? You can assign this question to someone else at this step.
- Answer Detail: The answer to the question.
- Product lines: If the answer to this question varies by product, you can specify to which products this answer is relevant. Please note that to see your products in this field, you have to set up Product Lines first.
- References: If you want to attach a document from your Portal to this answer, you can do so here.
When creating an individual question, if you assign someone other than yourself as the curator, the experience will change such that you can message that curator to ask for their input.
When you hit "Save Question," they'll receive a message to add an answer to the question you sent them.
Updated 5 months ago